Tan-thru bathing suits
Cooltan Tan-Through Swimwear
The next best thing to tanning naked.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Introducing DeCoSys Corporation - webdesign for nudists.

Well I always wanted my own corporate website. And as usual as in old Russian saying "the shoe maker without the shoes". Finally the website for Decosys Corporation website is there. The purpose of the website is not to solicit new business. It is simply a "hub" for everything I’ve ever done on internet for myself and for others, all of my "nude" and all my "prude" websites, as well as "work in progress" sites. The site is still work in progress, as I am planning to add a nudist-friendly directory, which will have nudist and not-nudist references. So check www.decosyscorp.com out.

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links, please email @ info@decosyscorp.com

Your website will be reviewed and added to my directory.


No comments: